We did some digging to find some of the best things to do with your kids during Thanksgiving break.
Here’s our top 7
- Star Wars exhibit at the Denver Art Museum–https://denverartmuseum.org/
- Mummies exhibit at the Nature and Science Museum (the museum is open on Thanksgiving for a few hours)
- Downtown Denver Grand Illumination
- Washed Ashore Denver Zoo and Zoo Lights–https://www.denverzoo.org/
- Mile High Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving–https://www.unitedwaydenver.org/
- Blossom of Lights, Denver Botanic Gardens
- Ruby Hill Bike Park (pending weather)
Enjoy your week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!