We did some digging to find some of the best things to do with your kids during Thanksgiving break.
Here’s our top 7
- Star Wars exhibit at the Denver Art Museum–https://denverartmuseum.org/
- Mummies exhibit at the Nature and Science Museum (the museum is open on Thanksgiving for a few hours)–https://www.dmns.org/mummies-new-secrets-from-the-tombs/
- Downtown Denver Grand Illumination, November 25th at 6 —https://www.downtowndenver.com/event/downtown-denver-grand-illumination
- Washed Ashore Denver Zoo and Zoo Lights–https://www.denverzoo.org/
- Mile High Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving–https://www.unitedwaydenver.org/
- Blossom of Lights, Denver Botanic Gardens–https://www.botanicgardens.org/events/special-events/blossoms-light
- Ruby Hill Bike Park (pending weather)–https://www.rubyhilldenver.com/ruby-hill-mountain-bike-park/
Enjoy your week and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!